BOLD SCHOOL is all about improving your craft.
The communities that our courses offer are a BONUS feature. Each Bold School course reserves the right to offer various kinds of communities. The bonus communities may be provided free of charge or cost extra.
We're proud of the collaborative community that our students create. When engaging with the community and your classmates, we ask that you show respect for everyone at all times.
An extensive list of the rules and guidelines that must be followed is available upon joining the Community.
WHAT THE COMMUNITY IS FOR:
- Connect with other creatives, introduce yourself, provide critique and ask for feedback.
- Share questions you have about a certain lesson, assignment, or process within the course curriculum.
- Share any feedback you may have about artwork related to the class; Bold School values your thoughts and opinions!
- Maintain a positive community where all members respect and support each other.
WHAT THE COMMUNITY IS AGAINST:
- Do not spam. For example: Do not post the same or similar content en masse.
- Do not write disrespectful or inflammatory comments.
- Do not engage in attack or debate about the subject matter of art.
- Do not share someone’s personal information.
- Do not post sexually explicit, illegal or violent information. If you have painted a nude we ask that you censor (blur) all private areas as our community also has young students inside of it. For example: It’s not okay to post graphic material or promote harmful or dangerous actions.
- Do not repost content or messages that have been previously removed.
- Do not post comments for self-promotion or advertising.
* BOLD SCHOOL reserves the right to remove posts and comments. Violation of the community guidelines may lead to the removal of your comments and/or the revocation of posting abilities.
* Repeated violations may result in the loss of community access privileges without further warning. Violation of our terms resulting in removal from our community does not include a refund for the course.